Rider Requirments and Safety
All Riders must be over 18 years of age and have a valid Drivers License
- Children are not allowed to be passengers (on or towed behind) a rental bike
- Bikes are for 1 rider only - no passengers.
- Riders must obey all traffic laws, and in bike lanes when riding on approved roadways and Bike Paths
Keys and Kryptonite Chain Locks are provided with every bike rental
- Everytime you stop and step away from your rental eBike, you must lock the bike. Failure to do so may result in theft and you will be charged for replacement
- Everytime you stop and step away from your rental eBike, you must remove the battery key. Failure to do so may result in theft of the battery and you will be charged for replacement
- A copy of the provided key is kept at the Bike Shop. If a renter loses keys, rental will be charged a $50 replacement and delivery charge.
Where to Ride
Class 2 eBikes are allowed on roads with speed limits under 45 MPH and approved Bike Paths
- Be prepared to stop for vehicles waiting at stop signs, in driveways, or parking spaces.
- Use hand signals before making turns or changing lanes to warn traffic around you.
The Beach Bike Paths
Almost ALL of Huntington Beach and Newport Beach Bike paths are shared with pedestrians. Speed Limits are posted, however pedestrians always have the right of way.
- Riding on the beach will fill the motor and gears with sand potentially damaging the bike. Please do not ride on the sand, gravel roads, offroad, dirt trails, or rough terrain. These rentals are made for paved trails.
- When children are present on bike paths, please reduce your speed to 5 MPH and be prepared to brake quickly
- Other eBikers and road bikers may be passing you, so before you pass a pedestrian, make sure you are not about to be passed as well.